Privacy & Confidentially
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
What Data do we collect?
We collect and process only the data that is required to allow us to provide our services to you. We collect the following data when you browse or shop at www.holaamor.org:
- We may collect various pieces of information if you seek to place an order for a product with us on the Site.
- We process the personal data required to complete and dispatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number, telephone number and email address. We collect your email address in order to send you confirmation of your order; we collect your telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any issues with the order.
- We collect your email address when you sign up to receive HOLA AMOR News.
- If you register for a HOLA AMOR account, we collect your name, email address, password, country, day and month of birth and additional information regarding your favorite designers and your marketing preferences.
- When you contact our Customer Care team, we may collect additional data to help us resolve any queries relating to your order, delivery, payments, marketing, the website or any other queries.
- We collect and process data about your browsing on holaamor.org, including the pages you visit and how you interact with these pages. If you have registered for an account, we collect browsing data about your access to the dedicated areas of the website.
- If you are a customer of org, or if you have given us your consent, we collect and process your personal data for direct marketing activities.
- If you provide us with someone else’s data – for example, if you purchase a product to be delivered to a friend or as a gift, or provide us with someone’s data as part of our refer-a-friend scheme – we will collect and process the personal data required to complete the transaction such as the name, delivery address and other contact details for your friend. If you are receiving an item as a gift, we will process your data only to fulfill the gift request and our contractual obligations.
- If you subscribe to HOLA AMOR website, we will collect and process the personal data required to complete and dispatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, telephone number and email address. We collect your email address in order to send you confirmation of your order; we collect your telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any issues with the subscription. You have the option to provide us with your birthday and month and to subscribe to our marketing communications and those from our partners.
- When you call our Customer Care team, your call will be recorded for training and fraud prevention purposes.
What is Data Controller?
- Under the data protection law, the data controller is responsible for ensuring that your data is held securely, that you are given accurate information about how your data is used, and that your rights regarding your data are respected.
- Should you have any queries about our use of your personal data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call +92 42 35342396 or write to our Privacy Team at HOLA AMOR.
How we ensure Data Security?
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently.
- In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: pseudonymisation or encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach. Furthermore, HOLA AMOR undertakes to test, verify and regularly evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee continuous improvement in the safety of processing.